2012-2013 GERMAN CLUB EVENTS
- German Club members meet weekly to discuss aspects of German Culture, improve language skills, and to plan German Club events (they also have a LOT of fun). Stammtisch is held weekly from 7-10 PM in the University Union Wequiock Room (UU101A). Feel free to come for as long as you would like for these awesome weekly meetings!
Christkindle Market Trip
- When: December 1st-2nd. Bus Leaves 9:30 a.m.; Studio Arts Parking Lot
- German Club sponsors a trip to Chicago to the Christkindle Market! Here you can visit booths with trinkets and food from all over the world. For only $40 we offer a bus, an overnight stay and two full days in Chicago. The Market is very central and from there famous sites such as the “Bean”, Millennium Park and the “Sears Tower” are only a stone’s throw away!
Stammtisch geht zur Lorelei
- Once or twice a semester we visit the Lorelei Inn located at 1412 S Webster Ave Green Bay, WI 54301 to hold Stammtisch. Feel free to join us for this delicious variation complete with traditional German food, and for those who are 21 or older a variety of German beers. Watch your email for details!
- To conclude each year German Club holds a free cookout for all who wish to attend. There are usually free burgers, brats, hot dogs, and soda. Attendees may be asked to R.S.V.P, so check back often for updates!
Remember to check out the links above for more information on German Club events!